BetMGM Colorado wants you to have a very merry Christmas, and they’re proving it with a gift of a new-user offer.
Those who register and sign up with BetMGM will be able to grab 100-1 odds on any NBA team to hit a three-pointer on Christmas Day.
Help pay for some of those holiday gifts by cashing in on a no-doubt-about-it-offer that can be used on any of Christmas Day’s five games.
Get started with BetMGM Colorado and grab these awesome 100-1 odds by clicking here.
BetMGM Colorado Christmas Promo
There are a few steps that you must follow in order to participate in this deal.
- Register and create a BetMGM Colorado account, a simple process to complete. Get started by clicking right here.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10 into your sportsbook account using any of the available methods.
- Bet $1 on any of the teams’ moneylines for the NBA’s Christmas Day slate, which will activate the odds.
- When that team hits a three-pointer, you’ll receive $100 in free bets courtesy of BetMGM within 24 hours of the game’s conclusion.
BetMGM Colorado Christmas Day NBA Promo: 100-1 Odds
This deal is as good as it gets. Just bet $1 on any team to hit a three-pointer on Christmas Day, and if that occurs (which it most definitely should), you’ll receive $100 back in free bets.
There are, however, a few terms:
- The offer is only available for new users, so if you’re already registered with BetMGM, you will not be eligible to participate in this deal.
- Your $100 in winnings would be broken down into two $50 free bets, which would be credited to your BetMGM account within 24 hours of the event’s conclusion.
- Free bets must be redeemed and used within seven days of them being credited to your account and they cannot be redeemed for cash, Poker, Casino, Live Casino, Games, or Slots. They also can’t count toward any other promotional offer that BetMGM may provide.
- Your qualifying bet must be the first bet you make after registering and can only be a single bet carrying a maximum wager of $1.
- In order to participate in this deal, you must be at least 21 years of age and located in any of the applicable states.
The NBA’s Christmas Day Slate
As always, five NBA games will be played on Christmas Day:
- Pelicans at Heat (12:10 p.m. ET)
- Warriors at Bucks (2:40 p.m. ET)
- Nets at Celtics (5:10 p.m. ET)
- Mavericks at Lakers (8:00 p.m. ET)
- Clippers at Nuggets (10:40 p.m. ET)
The Pelicans, Heat, Celtics, Mavericks, Clippers, and Nuggets were all in the top half of the NBA during the 2019-20 campaign when it came to three-point percentage — Miami was No. 2 in the league with 37.9% of its three-point attempts made.
Out of the teams who’ll be playing on Friday, the Mavericks are the squad that actually hit the most average three-pointers throughout last season. Dallas was No. 2 in the league with 15.1 shots from behind the arc made per game while the Bucks were fourth with 13.8.
Grab 100-1 odds on any NBA team to hit a three-pointer on Christmas Day at BetMGM Colorado here.