FanDuel Sportsbook is absolutely bringing it this weekend ahead of a highly anticipated UFC 261 card headlined by Kamaru Usman and Jorge Masvidal.
New players at FanDuel Sportsbook who register and deposit ahead of the UFC 261 fight between Usman and Masvidal will get awesome 30-1 odds. With this special promo, a winning $5 wager will pay out $130.
A fight that carries big hype is deserving of a big promo, so FanDuel Sportsbook is delivering a can’t-miss way to bet on UFC 261.
Click here to register with FanDuel Sportsbook and cash in on 30-1 odds this weekend.
FanDuel Sportsbook UFC 261 Promo: 30-1 Odds
Below, we will further detail this no-brainer odds offer, but first, let’s quickly run through how to sign up and jump into the action.
- Click here to get started with FanDuel Sportsbook and grab 30-1 odds for UFC 261.
- Make a first deposit of at least $10. Doing so will activate this deal. FanDuel offers a variety of safe and convenient funding methods, including PayPal, online checking, credit card, debit card and more.
- With the first bet following deposit, place a $5 moneyline bet on Usman or Masvidal to win at UFC 261. Doing so will automatically activate the bonus. No opt-in or special promo code is required.
- Winning bets will be paid within 72 hours of the fight’s conclusion (although payments typically show sooner).
Some other quick need-to-know details:
Notably, this offer is only available in the FanDuel Sportsbook app, so those who are viewing this on desktop or laptop devices can click any of the links on this page to get the bonus, register, and separately download the app.
This offer is available to those who are at least 21 years of age and located in states where FanDuel is currently live and legal. Such states include Colorado, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Virginia, Tennessee, Indiana and more.
FanDuel Sportsbook UFC 261 30-1 Betting Value
Let’s take a look at the current betting odds for Usman-Masvidal in order to get a clearer picture of the value in play with this offer.
Currently, Usman is a substantial -400 moneyline favorite. Masvidal checks in as a +300 underdog.
Normally, a bettor would need to place a $600 wager to win $150 on Usman. With this offer, bettors instead place just a $5 wager to return the same potential payout.
Certainly, the obvious value comes with backing the favorite in this scenario, but there’s still noteworthy value on the underdog. At +300, a bettor would have to place a $50 wager to win $150 on Masvidal, so a $5 wager with the bonus odds still creates value.
UFC 261 Fight Odds and Props Markets
In addition to this new user promo, FanDuel offers a variety of other betting markets ahead of UFC 261. Bettors can wager on main card, preliminary card and early prelims. Several of these fights come with many popular betting markets:
- moneyline (fight winner)
- method of victory props (KO/TKO, points, submission, draw, etc)
- method and round combo
- alternate method and round combo
- round props
- how fight will end
- time props
These markets provide dozens of ways to win and wager before and during UFC 261.
Click here to register with FanDuel Sportsbook and cash in on 30-1 odds (bet $5, win $150).