Continuing a run of strong promos for Colorado sports bettors, FOX Bet Colorado has an awesome deal to celebrate the start of the NBA season.
Those who register with FOX Bet CO can grab 50-1 odds on Nikola Jokic scoring at least one point in the Nuggets’ first regular-season matchup against the Kings.
It’s a no-brainer of a deal that is available to basketball bettors in prior to tip-off (9:00 p.m. EST, 7:00 p.m. MST) on Wednesday night.
Get started with this fantastic deal from FOX Bet Colorado here.
Get 50-1 Odds on Jokic to Score at FOX Bet Colorado
This is as simple as it sounds: Just bet $1 on Nikola Jokic to score at least one point, and if he does (which he absolutely should), you’ll receive $50 in free bets courtesy of FOX Bet Colorado.
The promotional deal is only available for new users, so if you’re already registered with FOX Bet Colorado, you will not be able to reap the benefits of this opportunity—though there will be plenty of other bet boosts available.
Qualifying bets must be the first wager made after registering and can only be a single bet carrying a maximum wager of $1.
No opt-in is required.
In order to participate in this deal, you must be at least 21 years of age and located in the great state of Colorado.
How to get 50-1 Odds on Jokic to Score at FOX Bet Colorado
There are a few steps you need to follow in order to take advantage of this offer.
- Register and create a FOX Bet Colorado account, which shouldn’t take you much time at all. Get started by clicking right here.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10 into your FOX Bet Colorado account using one of several safe and convenient methods.
- The new 50-1 odds on Nikola Jokic scoring a point should be located at the top of the FOX Bet desktop platform or mobile app.
- Bet $1 on Jokic to score at least one point.
- Sit back, relax, and if the bet hits, you’ll receive $50 in free bets courtesy of FOX Bet Colorado 24 hours after the close of the bet.
It’s that easy, and you can get started with this fun experience by clicking right here.
The Odds of Nikola Jokic Scoring 1 Point
It’s almost evident Nikola Jokic will score at least one point against the Kings next Wednesday.
Last season, Jokic averaged 19.9 points per game on 52.8% shooting from the field and 31.4% from behind the arc, scoring in every single game in which he was on the floor.
At the moment, the Kings are an 8.5-point favorite and a -450 moneyline favorite over the Kings at FOX Bet Colorado. Certainly, the Nuggets possess the advantage in this one. The oddsmakers believe the Nuggets, led by Jokic, will win easily—making this play a virtual lock.
Consider this deal a holiday gift from FOX Bet.
Get 50-1 Odds on Nikola Jokic Scoring 1 Point at FOX Bet Colorado here.