Everyone loves a surefire opportunity to get real bang for their buck. Thanks to FOX Bet Colorado, bettors can get in on an outrageous 50-1 odds offer that’s as close to a lock as it gets. If you’re interested in Colorado online sports betting and haven’t signed up for FOX Bet yet, now is the time.
That’s because new users can turn a $1 bet into $50 if the Denver Broncos score just once against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Click here to get the offer.
How to Get FOX Bet’s 50-1 Odds on Broncos to Score
This exclusive new user offer at FOX Bet can be taken advantage of by following a few simple steps:
- Click here to head over to FOX Bet’s site and download the app.
- Register and verify your new account.
- Make a deposit for the promotional bet to appear on the app.
- Navigate to the promotions tab and access the “Bet $1 on Broncos to score at least 1 point – Get $50 in FREE BETS” promo.
- If the Broncos score at least one point, accounts will be credited 24 hours after the close of the Denver/Las Vegas game.
- The $50 payout will be issued in five increments of $10.
- First bets must be on this promo.
Note: The maximum wager that can be placed on this promo is $1.
FOX Bet 50-1 Odds on Broncos to Score
New users who sign up for FOX Bet can grab the $1 Bet Pays $50 in Free Bets if Denver Scores promo.
The bet isn’t contingent on the Broncos scoring a touchdown rather than a field goal. It’s not a bet that excludes field goals or safeties. As long as the Broncos score points, this bet will hit for 50x the initial bet. This is an exclusive offer for new users only.
This AFC West battle features the 5-3 Las Vegas Raiders playing host to the 3-5 Denver Broncos. The Broncos are the lowest-scoring team in the division, having posted just 174 points through 8 games (21.75 points per game). On a positive note for those looking to wager on this game, Denver has racked up 58 points over the past two weeks. The Broncos have scored at least 21 points in half of their games this season and haven’t scored fewer than 11 points since Week 3.
Las Vegas is coming off consecutive wins over the Browns and Chargers, outscoring the opposition 47-32. The Raiders have arguably been more impressive than their 5-3 record would indicate. They’ve beaten a New Orleans Saints team that just embarrassed the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in front of a national audience. They defeated their AFC West rival and defending Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs. They held a relatively potent Cleveland offense to a pair of field goals and last week they managed to pull out a victory against a high-flying LA Chargers offense.
Broncos vs. Raiders FOX Bet Odds
Here are the most recent odds for the Denver Broncos v. Las Vegas Raiders game, per FOX Bet:
- Moneyline: Denver +190, Las Vegas -225
- Total Points: Over 52.5 -105, Under 52.5 -110
- Spread: Denver Broncos +5.5 (+100), Las Vegas Raiders -5.5 (-118)
Get in on the action with FOX Bet when you click here to sign up.