FanDuel Sportsbook is coming through with the no-brainer of March Madness with their popular Spread the Love promotion on the Michigan State Spartans.
New and existing users at FanDuel Sportsbook can band together to crowd boost the NCAA Tournament spread on Michigan State vs. UCLA this Thursday. For every 2,500 bets on the Spartans, FanDuel Sportsbook will move the line in their favor by one point.
Simply put, this is a no-brainer bet. The more people who bet on Michigan State, the better the odds will be for everyone who jumps on the Spartans to cover against the Bruins.
There is no limit to how high this number can go either. FanDuel Sportsbook bettors have seen the line move to as high as +100 on certain teams in past Spread the Love promotions, and similar ridiculous odds are likely in store this time around.
Sign up with FanDuel Sportsbook by clicking here to grab a $1,000 risk-free first bet and to get in on this Spread the Love March Madness promotion.
FanDuel Sportsbook Spread the Love for Michigan State
Michigan State is opened at -1.5 on the spread line against UCLA. However, that number won’t matter for users on FanDuel Sportsbook.
With each bet on the Spartans, the line will improve for bettors. It’s worth noting that the public is undefeated on Spread the Love promotions all-time. It doesn’t matter what sport or teams are involved, this has always been an easy win.
If you are new to FanDuel Sportsbook, or sports betting in general, it might be hard to wrap your brain around this Spread the Love promotion.
Why would FanDuel Sportsbook be giving away money?
Even though they know they are going to be taking a loss on this promo, it generates interest that can bring in new users to the site and get current players invested ahead of massively popular March Madness betting action. It’s a win-win for everyone involved.
Here are some of the finer details regarding this insane promo:
- The spread line will move one point in Michigan State’s favor for every 2,500 bettors who get in on the action. For example, if 250,000 users bet on the Spartans, they will become 98.5-point underdogs. This is realistic, as FanDuel is opening up this special to bettors in most legal betting markets.
- All users will get the final line on this game. For example, if you bet on Michigan State at +8.5, but the line goes all the way up to +100.5, you will get the final number.
- The maximum bet on this offer is $50 at -110 odds.
- Users are limited to one Spread the Love bet each.
How To Spread the Love on FanDuel Sportsbook
Remember, this promo is available to new and existing users, but if you are new to FanDuel Sportsbook, here is exactly what you need to do to sign up:
- Click here to create an account.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10. We recommend making a larger deposit so you can take full advantage of the $1,000 risk-free first bet offer and this Spread the Love promotion.
- Place your risk-free first bet.
- Put $50 at -110 odds on the Michigan State spread against UCLA.
Michigan State Odds
Michigan State opened as a 1.5-point favorite vs. UCLA at FanDuel Sportsbook.
The Spartans remain favored to win this First Four matchup, but normal odds won’t apply to FanDuel Sportsbook bettors. New and existing users still have time to go Spread the Love on the Spartans and pick an easy winner to start off March Madness.
Sign up with FanDuel Sportsbook by clicking here to grab a $1,000 risk-free first bet and to get in on this Spread the Love promotion.