The Denver Broncos and 9News are partners.
You can’t think the brass over at the UCHealth Training Center is very happy about this.
Sports anchor Drew Soicher made his “season” predictions last night and it was a complete troll job. It wasn’t funny and it wasn’t creative; it was nothing but silly.
Watch for yourself.
– Peyton Manning throws five picks in KC and the Broncos lose
– Megatron scores five times and the Broncos lose to Detroit 52-6
– AP runs for more than 200 yards, Broncos lose
– Broncos lose 7-0 to the Raiders despite one completion by Derek Carr
– Johnny Football runs for six touchdowns and the Broncos drop to 1-5
– Brock Osweiler comes in and beats Aaron Rodgers and the Packers
– Kabri Bibbs rushes for 303 yards in a win against the Chiefs
– Osweiler gets a tummy ache before the Patriots game and Trevor Siemian beats the Patriots, leading to a $100M deal
– C.J. Anderson get his first carry in Week 14
– Tim Tebow is signed for the Pittsburgh game and then released
– Manning returns the last game of the regular season after three months off
– Montee Ball comes back for the divisional playoffs and scores four touchdowns
– The Broncos lose to the Jaguars 4-3 in the AFC Championship game; Manning retires
Well respected 9News anchor Kyle Clark attempted to call out Soicher for wasting everyone’s time; Soicher does nothing but hold back his stupid grin.
I don’t need to detail what most media in this town thinks of Soicher, but let’s just say his antics here are going to do nothing to help his reputation.